CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~update on knitting

Well, it's been exactly one week since I learned to knit. So, how am I doing? I do want to clarify something about this project... when I started, I had 12 stitches. Then, somehow, it was 13.... then 15.... back down to 14.... I am still not sure what I did, but by Saturday night, it looked like a long, pink, curly snake! Seriously, there were really wide parts, then narrow sections. So I had to take a moment of reflection. (You may giggle now at my heartfelt, serious moment I had with my snake... I mean scarf.) I thought, will I ever be satisfied with this? Of course the answer was NO! So... I pulled out every last stitch and started over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails