CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

~Teacher gift idea

It's Teacher Appreciation Week!  Being a teacher myself, I try to be conscious of doing something special for my boys' teachers to let them know how thankful we are. 

*This idea would also be great for an "End of the Year" gift.

I found this printable at Taidye Original and I fell in love!  It inspired my "Summer by the Pool" gift basket.  I started with these items:

See those pails?  I stinkin' loved them because they are rippled on the end with little holes for draining.  PERFECT for the pool or beach!

I found these puffy felt stickers in the scrapbooking section at Michael's.  I thought they would be perfect on flip-flops.  I attached them to brads so that they could be changed (future gifts for teachers-interchangable flip-flops decals).

I personalized the bottles and pails using my Cricut and contact paper.  Matching, of course ;)

Here is a close-up.  I attached those adorable printables to a pair of sunglasses.


Pink lemonade singles in the bottles.  Nice touch, I think! :)  These items can be purchased at a variety of stores.... very inexpensive possibilities!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. As a former teacher ~ retired last June after 28 years ~ I can say wholeheartedly that is a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the various brokers mentioned on the list compare, and which one can be said to be the best?
    https://bestsewingmachinereview.com/best-quilting-sewing-machine/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails