CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

~T-Shirt scarves! (I'm in love...)

My name is Jennifer.  It has been 4 minutes since my last pin.  I am addicted to Pinterest.

Thanks for listening.  I just had to get that out there.

So.... I have so many loves here lately.  But I think my favorite thing that I've been seeing is scarves.  Now I have always loved scarves, but let's be for real.  As much as I may love something fashionable, when its gone, its gone.  Right?  So you can imagine how happy I've been with scarves making a comeback.

So... Pinterest.... oh, Pinterest.  You have opened my eyes to so many fabulous things!  Like diy scarves.  I am working on a pretty little sweet knitted cutie pa-tutie, but that's taking some time.  And if you know me, you know that I am such an immediate gratification crafter. 

Sorry!  Back to the topic at hand.  Pinterest.  So, I begin this post by saying that none of these, or very, very little of these ideas are mine!  :)  I will do my best to give credit where credit is due!

T-shirt scarves were popping up like crazy.  And heavens knows I have tons of t-shirts.  Perfect.  Lets start with this beauty...

I saw this @ http://aprettypennyblog.com/2011/01/02/project-restyle-easy-no-sew-t-shirt-necklace/ and it was love at first sight.  Her directions were so easy to follow!  So.... Here's my version.

Oh gosh!  I love it. 

Next! 

 I saw this very cool idea @ http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=18948 and saw possibilities all in my closet! Here's my version....


So where'd that flower come from?  Check out my next post!  Listen.... if I can do these, you can too!  Think of all those t-shirts that have a little spot on them, or a bleach stain.  Perfect!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the one from the tshirt!! I am going to have to try this one out!! You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails